Upcycle Your Domino’s Pizza Box: Create a Spooky Box-O’-Lantern This Halloween
Looking for a spooky good time this Halloween? Domino’s has you covered! Nothing says Halloween like carving your very own box-o’-lantern!
Halloween is one of Domino’s busiest nights of the year for pizza delivery, and now, your pizza box is good for more than carrying a delicious pizza! Domino’s has created two templates for you to use to create your very own box-o’-lantern. Choose from a ghastly ghost stencil or a cheerful jack-o’-lantern stencil.
Want to make one? It’s easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Choose which stencil you’d like to use and print it out.
- Tape or glue the stencil to the inside top of a Domino’s pizza box.
- Use a precision knife (like an X-ACTO) to carefully cut along the dotted lines (adult supervision is recommended). Pizza boxes are thick, so it may take some effort.
- When finished, position the box so that the lid is standing up. You may want to use a little tape.
- Turn the lights off and place a flashlight or other light source in the bottom of the box to illuminate your box-o’-lantern.
- Enjoy your boo-tiful creation!
For more information on this story, contact us.